I cannot say it enough...time really flies. I cannot believe that Braxton is already 20 months, just inching up on two years. He is growing every day and I love being his mom. At his last Doctor's appointment, December 4th, he finally passed the 20lb mark at a whopping 21.5lbs! He measured to be 31 1/4 inches tall as well. He is talking a lot more too. He likes to say car, cheese, shoes, socks, ball, ba (for a drink), momma, Jayden, yeah, hot, grandma, grandpa, and a few other words that I cannot think of at the moment. Of coarse he says them in his own way, but we know what he means and love to watch him grow. These pictures are of the first time he actually tried to feed himself with a spoon. He was so excited! We sure love this boy and are so grateful to have him in our family! We wouldn't be complete with out him!
-
10 comments:
Oh, what a cutie! He looks different from the last time I saw him. He is getting so big!!! I can't believe he is just barley over 20lbs, that is crazy! I think Payson weighs more than him? ha ha
Awesome Job Braxton!!! He's such a big boy. I'ts good to see he's puting some weight on. Now he'll have a little more mussle to through those cars further in church.ha ha!
He is so "big!" I love when kids feed themselves with utensils. So cute and funny!
Oh Braxton!!! What a fun little boy, I love him so much! Dee Dee, you and Eric are such great parents!
I hate how fast time flies...we miss you guys...at tallyn's one year checkup she weighed 24 lbs.. we need to get together soon.. how about a girls night out?
What sweet little boys. I don't know how you do it with two little ones so close together. You are amazing parents! I didn't know you moved back into Eric's parents. You'll have to come visit sometime, since you live so close!
I love getting to see all the different stages your kids advance to. He sure is small but so are my kids. Kyrie will be three in a couple of weeks and she is only 24 lbs. Gotta love it!
I love getting to see all the different stages your kids advance to. He sure is small but so are my kids. Kyrie will be three in a couple of weeks and she is only 24 lbs. Gotta love it!
Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. Time definitely does fly by.
Dee Dee both of your boys are SO cute! I'm sure you are such a great great mom. We should get together with our kids sometime, it would be fun! :D
Post a Comment