Hey Dee! I was just going to tell you, my sister and I are going walking with our kids every Mon,Wed, and Fri at 9:30. You are welcome to come, we would love to have you :)
i cant beleive how big the boys are getting, they are adorable!!! you are the cutest family ever! They just released us from nursery and now im in young womens, crazy huh! im not sure what to do with myself!! its such a change! Miss you guys!!
7 comments:
I love ya Dee!! Happy Easter to you guys!
Cute family pic Dee Dee! I love it!
that is the cutest family picture!!!!
You guys are seriously the cutest little family ever. You're boys are so adorable!
Hey Dee! I was just going to tell you, my sister and I are going walking with our kids every Mon,Wed, and Fri at 9:30. You are welcome to come, we would love to have you :)
You guys are the cutest little family! It was nice to see Eric a few weeks ago, we miss you guys!
i cant beleive how big the boys are getting, they are adorable!!! you are the cutest family ever! They just released us from nursery and now im in young womens, crazy huh! im not sure what to do with myself!! its such a change! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment