
I know that this is silly, but I had to post a picture of our computer desk. We have had it for a couple of months now, but I love it! I posted this picture to admit one of my hobbies; I LOVE to assemble wood projects! Just ask Eric, I get so excited that I have to start working on them as soon as we get them home from the store! This is the biggest project I have done, so it makes me happy!
8 comments:
Looks great! Good work sister!
You put that together?? Wow, you are my hero Dee :) I could never put anything together. :(
That is so awesome that you did that. You did such a good job. Better then I could ever do.
Are you serious? I HATE putting things together like that! That's so funny you like doing that. I do love your desk, though you're a dork! ;)
DeeDee I LOVE doing that too! I assembled my moms food storage shelves, my aunt's computer desk and one of my dressers! So fun!
I do that too. As soon as we get anything new that has to be assembled, I have it spread out on the floor once we get home. I love your desk. It looks great.
Good Job! I am impressed. We need to get on a running schedule. Let me know what works, nights or mornings for you.
oh my gosh we are twinners. I LOVE putting things together too. Tyler hates that I have to put things together as soon as I buy them. I don't ever let him help either. I guess he feels like I take away all his boy powers. I also dream of one day working on an assembly line putting stickers on something. I know its a lofty goal but I do think it would be super fun. I hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment