Friday, April 8, 2011

33 Week Pictures

These pictures are a couple of weeks old now, but I wanted to update and this is my most current picture. I am just over 35 weeks now and will be going into the Dr. every week until Paisley comes! It seems so surreal! We are excited/nervous for the new big adventure ahead of us! Everything is going well so far. I will update as we know more. Braxton wanted to pose with mom, and I think it was sweet, so I had to add a second picture!

12 comments:

Chaleese said...

Awwwww Dee. You look so cute! Such a cute glowing mamma. :) I'm so excited for you! Love ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for baby Paisley to get here :) Since I am ALWAYS looking at boy clothes, its been fun looking at girl clothes for Paisley! We love and miss you guys! Hope all is going well and good luck with the delivery! Keep us updated! :)

makana hansen said...

So you are having a girl named Paisley I think! :) I am so happy! We really need to visit soon!

Unknown said...

Hey cute girl! Adorable family blog:) Miss you all but glad your having fun together! Love you- Auntie Stacy

TM said...

So fun! You'll have to move back here ASAP so our girls can grow up being good friends! I'm 4 weeks behind ya girl.... wanna trade? Love you lots!

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Dee Dee look how cute you are! Your carring alot higher then you did with your boys.Were glad your all doing well. We miss you. Say hi to the boys for Taylor.

Dayna said...

My beautiful sister!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Hey remember how you moved to Houston and we were going to hang out ALL the time?!?! Yeah, we need to fix that! Where are you delivering? We HAVE TO GET TOGETHER!!

Brent and Stacie said...

You look so cute Dee! I cant believe the babies will be here before we know it!

Amy said...

Cute belly! So excited for you. I was so behind on your blog. Sounds like your life is fantastic!

Unknown said...

So cute. I'm so excited for you to have a little girl! They are so much fun.

The Hunts said...

I missed a bunch of your posts! It's been a crazy month haha. Just had to say how ADORABLE you looked here in this pic. You make a darling pregnant mama!