The Easter Bunny visited our house while we were at church. What a sneaky little bunny! Jayden wasn't feeling very good during church so I came home with him and we waited until Brax and Daddy came home to give them the good news! They were so excited to find where the Easter Bunny hid their baskets!
***
Not in the tub...

Not in the pantry...

This is a team effort here!

In the drier?! Silly Bunny!!!

I know sitting cross legged in a dress is not the cutest, but this is the only picture we got of me and Paisley. I am just about 38 weeks here!

My sweet boys!

After we found our
Easter baskets we went to have dinner and an Easter egg hunt at our friends, the Wood Family's home. We had a great time! Thanks Summer and Brent for having us over!

The holidays are always a little bit harder being away from family. We love and miss you all, but are so grateful for the great friends that we have made here in Texas. We know that our Heavenly Father has been watching out for us and are very grateful to Him and to our Savior. Thanks for all of your support and love! We hope that
ya'll had a wonderful Easter!
9 comments:
Love your pics, DeeDee !!!! You look beautiful !!!!!!! Love, Sally (April's mom).
How fun! :) We sure missed you guys this year here in Utah but it looks like you guys had a blast in Texas! We're so excited for Paisley to be here soon!! :)
Okay... the book was adorable Sis! Easter was not the same without you! So excited that the 4 little Moyes babies are on their way! I can't wait to see sweet Paisley. Love you all!
I have to say that you, sitting cross legged at 38 weeks, is way cute and SUPER impressive! I am glad that you had such a fun Easter!
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! We miss you guys too, poor Daph doesn't have anyone to play with. She misses her cousins! You look so good! Not too much longer.
So much fun! You look great Dee Dee! Good luck with the next few weeks.
Glad you had a fun Easter! I am getting excited for you and your little Paisley! :)
oh my goodness I cant believe she will be here anytime!! you look so cute! glad you guys had a good easter!!!
I'm so glad you had a great Easter!! Your boys are getting so big-they are so cute! Your look darling by the way! Love you!
Post a Comment