
On March 19 Eric was invited to participate in the Warrior Dash with Tom (our brother in law). Tom's friend Mike also joined in on the fun! The Warrior Dash consists of a 5K (3.1 Miles) and 10 obstacles. I wish I could have been a fly on Eric's shoulder and take pictures as they ran. They did things like run through tires, slide down a muddy hill, climb over an army net, run in chest deep water, army crawl through a tunnel, run on a sand dune, climb over hay barrels, jump over fire pits, and army crawl under barbed wire in mud.

As a participant Eric got a nice Warrior Dash shirt and a viking hat!

Uncle Tom and Cousin Cole
Jayden and
Braxton wanted turns wearing Daddy's cool hat!

Me and my sister Dayna!

This viking tent showed the racers their times. The kids just thought it was fun to bounce off of the walls!
Braxton and
Jayden love to dance. If music is playing they are grooving!

At the starting line!

Many people dressed up for the race. These two were some of the best we saw!

Mike, Eric, and Tom in their "before" picture

Eric after the race! I almost missed him because I didn't recognize him! He had to call out to me! What a messy boy!

The "after" picture

I love this picture of my warrior!
What a stud!
Braxton thought that dad was so cool! He wanted to watch the entire race and was so sad that we couldn't see him run.
Jayden, on the other hand, does not like to be dirty and did not want dad to touch him!

We had such a fun time! They did a great job!

I sure love my Warrior!
4 comments:
AWESOME !!!!! I esp. love the picture of the boys dancing !!! So cute !!!! You look good, DeeDee.
Love, Sally (April's mom)
That sounds like a ton of fun! Btw, you, your Sid, and your mom all look so much alike. You would think you were closely related or some thing ;-)
Oops, the above is supposed to say sis, not Sid!
ha!! how fun!
Post a Comment