Sunday, November 16, 2008

1st Day of Nursery!

Time has just flown by! Our little Braxton is already 18 months old (well officially next Sunday!) It feels like I was just at the hospital having him. Eric and I decided to let Brax try going into the nursery the entire time today and Braxton loved it! I am so grateful for the leaders that are in there. I can say that I had such peace of mind knowing that he was well taken care of and that he was safe! Thank you nursery leaders! It was so nice to not have to try and keep Braxton entertained during class! This picture is one of Braxton when he was around 1-2 months old! He is such a big boy now! We love you Bracky!

8 comments:

Chaleese said...

Oh what a sweet little boy! I can't believe he is in nursery already! Time goes so fast! I love ya Dee!

Robbie and Shay said...

I'm glad Braxton's first Nursery experience was pleasant. Bransen hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet...crying uncontrolably when mom leaves isn't very nice for two innocent teachers!

Amy Whitley said...

That's so fun. Braxton is such a cute little boy, I love him!

Amy said...

I LOVE NURSERY! I can't wait for P & M to go, church will be HEAVEN after that! I am glad Braxton is doind so well!

Angie said...

Hey Eric & Dee Dee I just wanted to let you know that we are making our blog private. I don't have an email address for you. If you'd like an invite stop by and let us know. matthewandangela.blogspot.com
Your boys are so cute! I hope you both are adjusting well and getting some sleep.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Both of my kids LOVE nursery! It took Caden almost a year to go by himself finally, but Kinley just walked right in, and could care less if we are there or not! Caden goes to Sunbeam's in January! Aaagghh!! I'm getting old!!!

Em said...

Tess loves nursery in our new ward. (Our old ward was a totally different story.) Hey! I just noticed the Rauzi's commented on your blog. They just moved out of the house just around the corner from us! Small world!

P.S. We want you over for dinner sometime. Let me know when you're up to it. :)

Jodie said...

I love having braxton in nursery! not to pick favorites or anything... but brax is my little buddy and i just love him! he is always so good in there!!