Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Late Halloween!

Sorry I've been behind on posting. I cannot believe how much of an adjustment it is to go from one to two kids, but we love having our boys. Eric had to work on Halloween night, so I took Brax and Jayden to my parents' homes. Braxton loved going Trick-or-Treating in his superman costume! I hope everyone had a great Halloween!
***
Braxton, Grandma Child, and Jayden
Super Braxton! Braxton giving baby brother a kiss on the head! Happy Halloween! Love Braxton and Jayden!

18 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

What cute boys! Grandma sure does love them!

Amy said...

Braxton is such a cute superman!

Chaleese said...

They are the cutest!!

Amy said...

Cute posts Dee Dee! I love their costumes. And I am so glad Jayden is okay. Scary! Both your boys are so cute!

Melissa said...

Hey! A late congrats to the Moyes family!! He looks so stinkin sweet. I especially like his rock and roll outfit. I have the same one for Tag.
The whole Nicu experience sounded so scary. I can't believe how terrifying and wonderful it is all at the same time to have a newborn. So glad he is doing well now:)

Amy Whitley said...

That's SO cute!! I LOVE their costumes, and I especially love the picture of Braxton kissing Jayden. I'm so glad Jayden here's safe and sound.

Pearce Family said...

Cute Halloween costumes. They are adorable! I am so glad that Jayden is ok. I am sorry that you ahd to go through that. But glad that everything is well.

Dayna said...

That Superman costume is so cute! I love the picture with Braxton kissing Jayden on the head. Precious!
I miss you guys! Can't wait to meet Jayden!

Martha said...

Oh my! It's so good to see you. I found you off Channy's blog... wow! it's been forever! You look so well. How is everything? Feel free to check out my site: jamesnmartha.com.

What cute kids you have!! :)

Jodie said...

both of your boys are so adorable!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

You guys make cute kids! We need to get together soon and meet Jayden in person!!! We are so glad to hear that he is doing better and is healthy! Love you guys!

Heidi said...

That picture of Braxton kissing Jayden is so adorable!!!!

Our Family said...

I was glad I got to see them on Halloween! I love the picture of Braxton kissing Jayden-too cute!!

Unknown said...

It is a difficult transition from one to two, but you are a great mom, and your boys are so cute!

Kyle and Reesie said...

What darling kids! Brax looks so cute with his light hair, and Jayden with the dark! What a fun combination! I can't imagine how big of an adjustment it must be for you with two kids now. I thought it was hard with one! You both are such great parents, we can't wait to see you guys again and meet the new addition!

Alisha said...

Congrats on the baby boy! He's super cute. I hope you are doing well!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

oh wow deedee... BEAUTIFUL boys!!! i still can't believe you are a mother of 2!! I am glad everything is alright, and Jayden is just perfect!! love ya!

Suzanna said...

Such cute boys! I'm glad Jayden is okay now. I'm sure that was scary for you. And they look so cute in their Halloween stuff! By the way, I'm making my blog private next week, so if you ever read it or want to, email me at 2sparker@gmail.com with your email and I'll send you an invite!