Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby "Jayders"

My sweet friend Jamie Kay took Jayden's baby pictures and I just think she did a wonderful job! Thank you Jamie! This is one of many she took. If you'd like to see more, I've added a slide show to the right side. Enjoy!

21 comments:

Kyle and Reesie said...

Oh Dee dee, those pictures are adorable! What a sweet little boy! We are so excited to meet him! We hope to see you guys soon!

Amy said...

So cute Dee Dee. I love them all. And I love baby feet pics!

Heidi said...

Those are so adorable! Adorable is an understatement! I love those pictures! I especially love the ones in the blue blanket where he's sleeping, yawning, scowling, and grinning. Priceless. He is beautiful (but when he grows up you can tell him I said handsome). So happy for you both and can't wait to meet the lil' fella!

Anonymous said...

What such precious pictures. I'm glad to see he's doing all right. Babies are so wonderful! Baby Jayden is adorable. Both your darling boys just look so cute!

Gay Lynne said...

What a Handsome baby boy! Grandma sure does love him and his big brother! She also loves the parents of the these cute boys!

rickynkim said...

What a sweet baby! He really is a cutie! Glad that all is going well for you two...are you adjusting alright?

Kayla said...

He is cuter with every post!

Ludlows said...

Dee Dee, he is so sweet! The pictures are wonderful, congratulations!

Jodie said...

what a perfect little guy! he is so precious!

Shannon Masayo said...

aweee i looove these. the lighting in them is beautiful. not to mention so is your lil guy!!!

Shannon Masayo said...

I hope you don't mind me readin your blog i just looove babies! I just read about jayden and your horrible first night and the NICU, It made me cry. I had many of the same experiences with the girls and the 47 days they had to be in the hospital, and how horrifying it is. And now I bet like me, you feel like you could handle just about anything after that right? It looks like you were at the same hospital as we were, the nurses there are amazing. So glad he is home and remembers to breathe!

Nate and Sarah said...

Those are beautiful pictures. What a sweet baby!

Niels and Kayla said...

he is just so perfect, what a sweet baby! congrats again!

Bonnie said...

awww...what a handsome little guy! You and Eric are lucky parents! Congrats!

Hayley and Josh said...

Wow. What a beautiful baby Dee Dee!

Nicole said...

Your nephews would like to borrow your sweet boys! You know stealing pre-Thanksgiving rolls is a Moyes felony don't you? :) Troy says that adding comments to a blog is "lame" and that I need to get a life.

Our Family said...

Those pictures of Jayden are so cute! Not much of a surprise though-I have cute nephews!!

Chaleese said...

He is beautiful!! Oh he is so so cute! I think he looks like Braxton, when he was a baby!! So sweet!!!

Ness said...

That picture is so cute. I just want to kiss him. is that wierd?

Ellingson's said...

He's so cute! I wish Makelle had that much hair!!

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

oh my gosh how adorable. Your little boy is so cute. Thank you for adding me to your blog so i can look at your wonderful family.