Monday, October 13, 2008

All about Braxton

Since many of our posts have been on my progress with pregnancy, I decided that I needed to write one on Braxton's progress growing up! Eric and I love this little ball of energy and are so grateful to have him in our family. He keeps us on our feet for sure!
***
Fun Facts and Info about Brax: *He now has 10 teeth (four on top and bottom and two molars) *He only takes one nap a day and goes to bed around 8:00 at night and sleeps until about 7:00 *We went to the library for the first time last week *We have learned that Brax doesn't like to eat bread *Brax loves his daddy. When Eric leaves for work, Braxton cries at the front glass door. *He loves the song "Popcorn popping" *When I read him books at night, he loves to make shadows on the wall from the light of the lamp *He still hasn't quite hit 20lbs. (He's very close though!) *Brax loves nursery! He isn't old enough to stay there alone yet, but he won't have any problems. Eric usually sits in there with him, but Brax just ignores him and plays with the kids! *He loves to play with matchbox cars and with balls. *He loves to climb on everything, especially the coffee table *Brax is fearless. He loves to try everything! He also loves to go to the park and go down slides by himself. I don't know what we are going to do this winter. He'll be so sad :( *He loves his family. When we go to the grandparents, he knows where we are and calls out either "gama" or "gampa" (close to that anyway, we're still working on saying words!) *He likes to watch "The Price is Right" with me because of all of the clapping! *He loves to say "Wow!" and makes the cutest face! There are many other things that I could list, so I will continue to post about our sweet little guy! We sure love you Braxton!

14 comments:

Dayna said...

What a fun, cute post! I sure miss my little nephew! He is getting so big!

Amy said...

He is so cute. I love the list.

Heidi said...

Uh-oh, pretty soon he's going to have to share the attention with his lil' brother! Good luck with that! ;)

Jodie said...

I love when braxton comes to nursery! he really does climb on everything, he always clibs on top of the toy race track and it cracks me up!

Chaleese said...

Oh my he is the sweetest ever! I love him!

Bonnie said...

Hi Dee Dee and Eric! What a sweet boy you have! Good luck with your new one on the way! How exciting!

makana said...

what a fun post! I can't belive that it snowed already. I hope the last few days go well fo you!

Gay Lynne said...

What a cute boy! No wonder why Grandma loves him so much!

Our Family said...

Look at that cute boy! It is so fun to see his personality really develop. We are excited for the other cute boy to get here!! :)

McFamily said...

Those are cute! He is such a cute little boy. LOL my little guy is already 20 lbs. In fact at 4 months he was almost 18! It's funny how different everyone is!

McFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

What a sweet boy! Good luck with the delivery of your next cutie!

Jeana said...

Braxton is so much fun!! Landon loves when they play together! Good luck on Tues! Just an FYI, I tagged you. Go to my blog for deatils, it's just a cute little thing about facts about yourself. No hurry, I know you'll have your hands full here soon.