Saturday, October 4, 2008

At Bear Lake

Last month Braxton, Eric, and I went to Bear Lake with my Dad and family. We had lots of fun. The first day we went and played at the park, and the boys (Brax and his cousin Brody) had a blast. That evening we ate dinner at LeBeau's and had yummy Raspberry shakes. We then went and sat in the hot tub at the Ideal Beach Resort. The next day the fellas (Eric, Dad, and Bobby) went golfing while us girls (Jen, Erica, and me) played with the little boys. My brother Trav joined us when the boys got done golfing. We had air hockey tournaments and then everyone went on four-wheeler rides (except for me). Braxton rode down a hill at the cabin on a little roller coaster. It was hilarious! Braxton, we found out, is fearless! That night we went to eat at Bear Lake Pizza; which was really yummy. We then hit the hot tub again that night and relaxed. It was really nice to have a little vacation with my family. I have pictures of the day we went to the park, but I cannot get my slide show to post. Hopefully I will be able to add it soon!

6 comments:

Chaleese said...

You are always going fun places!! I am jealous!! I want to go with next time :)

Amy said...

How fun! Your little boy's are going to have such fun memories!

Amy Whitley said...

Your slideshow still isn't working?! That is so strange!

Dayna said...

Wish we could have been there to join in the fun. I sure miss you!!

Unknown said...

Hey DeeDee this is Emily, Erica's friend from Boise! I love to peak into your blog, it is so cute. You have a great little family, and about to have another one. I am so jealous you are almost due, I am also pregnant with my second but I have like 3 more months!! Well congrats and good luck!

Jodie said...

that sounds like so much fun, i love bear lake!!