Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our baby's progress!

Well, we got to go to the Dr again today to see baby Jaden/Jayden. My Dr. told me that he is now head down! Yeah! That was good news! He is also measuring about 5lbs 13oz. He is still looking healthy and the umbilical cord is between his legs and not up around his head, so that was more good news. I am dilated to a one now and have been having contractions, but could still have them for a couple more weeks! We will just have to see what happens! We are just grateful to hear that all is going well for our little guy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! I'm so happy to hear your baby is doing great. Those last few weeks can be nerve racking for some--I know it was for me. Keep up the progression posts, they're great!

Kallee and Duncan said...

Oh Thank goodness...what an exciting time for you guys! I love reading about you and your cute family! Love Ya!

Robbie and Shay said...

Good luck with those dang contractions!! Those cute little babies are worth it though aren't they?!

Amy said...

I am glad he looks good! Gotta Love contractions!

Niels and Kayla said...

That is great news!!! yay, that is exciting, congratulations... cute halloween page, i love it!

Dayna said...

I am going to miss not being there after you have my little nephew. Makes me want to cry.

Ludlows said...

Good Luck Dee Dee and Eric! Sounds like you are making good progress!

Jodie said...

I can not wait to see the new baby! he is going to be so cute, just like his big brother! good luck!! almost here!!