Thanks Chaleese!!! :)
Rules: Link the person who tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog.Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.
1. I am awful at doing the laundry. I absolutely hate it! I can start it, but if I don't fold it and put it away right after it's done in the dryer, it will either sit in the dryer or folded in the basket FOREVER! Eric probably hates this, but I cannot help it! The funny thing is that if Eric tries to help me, I refold it because I am a perfectionist when it comes to how the clothes are folded. So, maybe I don't like laundry because it takes me forever to do!
2. I am very warm blooded. I will usually only sleep with a sheet over half of me, one leg under and one leg out. I have always been this way. It use to scare my mom that I would get cold because I would kick my blankets off at night. So, when I was 8 she found onesie pj's for me (with the feet attached and everything!) and made me wear them to sleepovers. Older siblings of my friends thought that was hilarious and would make fun of me! Thanks Mom!!!
3. I have some gross habits like picking scabs, popping zits, and biting the skin off around my fingernails. Yum, I know! I know they are gross, but I cannot help it!
4. I am easily entertained. I sometimes am the only one laughing at something and people around me probably think I'm going crazy or just laughing to be nice, but the truth is that I actually think lots of things are funny! Eric probably gets embarrassed when we go out in public because my laugh is really loud!
5. I am a very picky eater. I wish I weren't, so every once in a while I will try a food that I hadn't liked, and I still think it is disgusting. Anyway, I hate fresh tomatoes. The weird thing is that I can eat them every other way, stewed, in sauces, cetchup, etc. But even the texture of fresh tomatoes gives me the heebee jeebies!
6. I hate being scared. I hate haunted houses and watching scary movies. If someone even tells me that a movie was "scary" I cannot attempt to watch it. I finally watched "The Sixth Sense" about a month ago. Eric was nice and let us watch it in the day. My goodness, I'm a baby! So, just know, if we are ever invited to a Haunted House for Halloween, I am not afraid to say no! Sorry, I really just ruin the experience! The only Haunted House I can go to is the one at Disney Land! I don't even like the Terror ride at Lagoon!
I tag whoever would like to play! It's fun to hear about what makes us so silly!
5 comments:
DeeDee, you're adoreable! We'd love to have your cute family over for dinner one of these days. Let me know!
You are so funny! I love your cute laugh!! You would not be my Dee without it :)
Silly Sister!
Don't worry Dee Dee - I have some of those same gross habits. I'm quite impressed you fessed up to them! Watch out world - here comes Dee Dee!
And just so you know, it's your laugh that makes you uniquely Dee Dee. We ALL love it - which is why we all love you so much! No matter what, you are always happy and it cheers and brightens everyone around you. Just reading about your giggle made me smile really BIG!! :) I LOVE YOU and MISS you!
you are so cute! and i absolutely love your laugh!! i feel the same way about fresh tomatoes, yuck!!
Post a Comment