Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our Little Guy!

Yesterday Eric, Brax, and I got to go and see Jaden/Jayden at the Dr.'s office. She told us that he is just over 5 pounds now and his heart sounds very healthy! She also said that he is laying in me a little crooked, so hopefully by my next appt (36 weeks) he'll be head down. I would really hate to have a c-section. I'm a wimp and they scare me! However he comes though we are so excited to have him join our family. We will keep posting his progress.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Lets hope he does move. C-sections really are not fun! I am glad things are good so far!

Niels and Kayla said...

yay, that is so exciting, he is on the way! good luck and i wish you the best!! I sure hope you dont have to have a c section! :(

Chaleese said...

I am glad everything is progressing well! Hey c-sections aren't so bad.....? If you have to get one I will talk you threw it :) I have had 2!

Hayley and Josh said...

You're not a wimp. I never want to have a c-section either. I once saw a video of a c-section in a health class. No thanks!

I hope all goes well, it's so close!!! Good luck!

Angie said...

If you do end up having to have a c-section give me a call...I didn't mind it so much. It gave me comfort to know I was having a c-section...but then I was having twins! Hope everything goes well for you. Good luck!!

Pearce Family said...

Hope everything works out for you. Though c-sections are not bad at all. I was scared at first when the Dr said that we had to have one but its really not bad. Good luck!

Kyle and Reesie said...

So exciting Dee Dee, we are so happy for you. I am glad he is healthy and perfect. I really worried about that when I was pregnant. We can't wait to meet the little guy!