Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh the faces they make!

This is Braxton's current "new face!" He is always making it lately, and Eric and I cannot help but laugh each time! Brax is so silly, and he knows it. I think he has learned that it makes us laugh because once he makes the face, he waits for our reaction and then starts to laugh himself! We sure love this boy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

He is so cute! I love his face he makes. And I love the kiss through the door. So darn cute. And I wish I could fall asleep like that! That is nice that Braxton let him get a little nap in!

Megan said...

I love that face! How cute, and the picture of him kissing Eric through the glass door is so sweet.

Our Family said...

Braxton is such a funny boy!! I love watching them as their personalities emerge more and more!