10 years ago
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Just Chillin' on Dad!
A couple of weeks ago I was working on the computer while Eric and Braxton were playing together. I knew that Eric was tired, so I wasn't surprised when he fell asleep. For a while I heard Braxton playing with his cars and balls. Then I realized I hadn't heard him for a while and decided to see if he fell asleep too. This is what I found!!!
At first Braxton didn't know that I was taking a picture! It was so funny that he decided to lay down in dad's legs! What a silly Boy! When he saw that I was taking a picture of how silly he was, he got this big cheesy grin on his face! I sure love my boys! Especially when Braxton thinks he is funny! He must get that from his parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so cute!! I am so excited to see how cute your new baby boy is! I am sure you will get some way funny stories and cute pictures of the two of them together!
That is the cutest thing!!!!
Post a Comment