Sunday, September 21, 2008

Spelling of the Name!

I have really enjoyed having the poll for the way to spell Jaden/Jayden's name, and it will continue, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have asked Eric to make the final decision on the way to spell it. I felt that since I chose the middle name of Dean (it runs through my Dad's side of the family) that Eric should be the one to make the final decision on the spelling of his first name. In all honesty, I am partial to "Jaden" just because that is the way I initially spelt it, and it has just stuck with me, but I am honestly open to either one. I told Eric that he would get to choose and so he thought it would be fun to hide the decision from everyone, even me, until Jaden/Jayden is born! That is so Eric, always full of surprises! So, most likely, we will be posting pictures of our baby the same time that we announce the spelling of his name! But, keep voting! We love to see what others think! Sorry about the suspense!

7 comments:

Our Family said...

Sounds like a good plan! Jed had the final say on how to spell Braelee's name and I think he did a very good job.

Hayley and Josh said...

Oh Dee Dee, you're so so cute! And I guess it doesn't really matter how the name is spelled just as long as he's cute right? Hee hee.

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Hey Dee Dee,
I really like Jaden also, I think that's a really cute way to spell it and when he's learning how to spell his name its one less letter he has to worry about! ha ha You guys will have a cutest kids I love looking at your blog!

Suzanna said...

I can't wait to find out! By the way, I tagged you on my blog! It's a husband tag so just visit my blog to see!

Amy said...

I love your blog title picture!!! So cute!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I like Jaden as well....but if he goes by Jay when he's older then Jayden works too :) Good Luck!

TaYloRcD5 said...

Hi, I grew up with the "Moyes Boys", Scotts age. And I play bunco with lil Marla (Marlene). My vote, not that it really matters is.....JADEN. I have a daughter that is JAYDEN. I think that way is a little girly-er. Is that a word? haha. Good luck!!!