Monday, September 8, 2008

Beautiful Braelee!

Today, while my sister-in-law Lisa was at a meeting, I got to watch my cute little niece Braelee! She is so adorable. I think that having Braelee here also helps Braxton get use to the idea of having another baby around, so I love to watch her whenever needed! While I was giving her some "tummy time" she kept giving me the biggest smiles, so I had to take some pictures! You cannot see in these pictures, but she has the brightest blue eyes! Just like her daddy!

Braxton being nice to his cousin Braelee

6 comments:

Kyle and Reesie said...

That is really sweet Dee Dee. I am sure Braxton will be the best big brother ever!

Amy said...

Wow! Lots of posts Dee Dee! I hope Brax is getting excited to be big brother!
The pictures at the park with your mom are cute!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Isn't it so fun to watch kids with their cousins? It will be so much more fun to see him with his little brother though! Your little guy is seriously darling!

Our Family said...

Thanks again for watching Braelee! I really appreciate it! The pictures are cute-you'll have to email them to me. Someday Braelee will be up and running with Braxton!!

Hayley and Josh said...

What a beautiful baby. Don't baby smiles just cheer you up? Brinkley's never fail to make me happy.

Niels and Kayla said...

that must be jeds little girl! i havent seen him since he taught me in sunday school, be sure to tell them hi for me! maybe he will remember me haha their blog is private i see...like mine...but if they would like an invite my email is kayla_hendrickson@live.com she is so darling!!