
Well, Eric has decided to let us know the spelling of our baby's name. I have those alphabet magnets on my fridge, and so Eric spelt out his name in the letters, but didn't want it to be obvious! He asked me if I had noticed anything different in the kitchen, and I had no clue he meant that the group of alphabet letters actually spelt something! Cute Eric!!! Since we are going to deliver tomorrow, I thought that it would be a good time to announce his name! Thanks sweetie for making the announcement so fun! By the way, the final poll on his name came out to be 47 votes for "
Jaden" and 70 votes for "
Jayden". Thanks to everyone for voting! It was fun to see what everyone thought!
11 comments:
Very cute way to show the name! Cute name and I am sure he will be just as cute!
That's a good spelling. Good job Eric! I Love you and good luck. I can't wait to see pictures of my new nephew.
Oh Eric is such a cute husband. I am so happy you guys are married! Its such a small world! haha I can't wait for little J bug to get here! We REALLY need to get together! Its been WAY too long!! Love ya girl!
That is such a way cute spelling. Good luck you guys!
That is such a way cute spelling. Good luck you guys!
Good Luck! So exciting!!! We will be thinking of you all day! Post pictures as soon as you can, can't wait to see the little guy!
Hey you two.. It's been great to get to know ya both! What a fun family you guys are! I know Landon has fun when he gets over there to play with Braxton. Best-of-Luck to you and we can't wait to see you 4 soon lol.
So fun! I love JaYden... Good luck tomorrow!
Cute spelling on the name, and good luck tomorrow.
Cute husband and cute way of spelling the little guy's name! Good Luck DeeDee! I hope everything goes fast and well for you. What a great role model Mom and person you are. I think the world of you!
Yay I love that spelling!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment