10 years ago
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Another Dr. Visit
So today Eric and I got to go visit my OB while my mom watched Braxton (Which was nice because Brax doesn't like to sit still very long!) We learned that I am now dilated to a 2 and am 60% effaced! Our little guy is measuring around 6lbs 11oz, and is still head down. Our favorite news, other than the fact that our baby is healthy, is that if I do not go into labor by the 21st, my Dr. is going to induce me. She said that the hospital gets really busy this time of the year, and would need to let them know of our induction date today, just in case, and so that we can have a room. So, hopefully everything goes well and our baby comes when he is ready! We are getting very excited to have him here! Less than two weeks for sure now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats on getting a date set! It will be here before you know it!
I am glad to hear he is still head down! Sounds like everything is looking good. We can't wait to hold little Jaden/Jayden!!!!
How exciting!!!!! Keep us posted!
I'm sooo excited for you to have him!!
I'm so jealous! I wish I knew of an exact date! Either way we will both have a new baby by the end of this month. So Exciting!! I just wish I could be there when Jaden/Jayden is born:(
Yeh!!!! We can't believe the day is here. Well, not yet, but soon. Congrats you guys. We can't wait to hold Jayden. If you need anything, just let us know.
Post a Comment