Monday, October 13, 2008

Our last Doctor Appointment!

Today was our very last Dr appointment. I have not dilated any more since last Thursday, but baby Jaden/Jayden is growing well. He is now measuring at about 7lbs 5oz! He is going to be so much bigger than Braxton was. Braxton was born 5lbs 14oz and was only 17.5 inches long! If I do not go into labor this week, I will be admitted to the hospital on Tuesday the 21st to be induced. We will keep posting my progress!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I check your blog every day to see if maybe you have had your baby!! I am so excited to see pictures of your new little guy! I hope everything goes well! Good luck!

Chaleese said...

Girl I am so excited!! Yay for baby Jaden/Jayden! I can't wait to meet him!! Keep me posted on what is happening! I love ya!

Jodie said...

YAY! its good when there is finally a specific date set i bet! Can't wait!!