Well, I can
only say that this past week has been a crazy one! Baby
Jayden was born Tuesday October 21st at 6:13 p.m.. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long! He has tons of dark hair and is beautiful! He had some troubles early on in life that took us to the
NICU, but he is doing well now and we are happy to have him home! Here are some photos of
Jayden's first day with us!
***
Just before going in to the hospital!
Baby Jayden in daddy's arms

First picture with mom and dad

Daddy and
Jayden

Mommy and
Jayden
Grandma & Grandpa
Greenhalgh and Jayden
Jayden and Grandpa Child
Grandma Child and
Jayden
Daddy adoring Jayden after his 1st bath

My 3 favorite boys!!! I love this picture!

35 comments:
how cute!! congratulations Dee Dee and Eric!! You look so good for being in the hospital, im impressed :) He is darling!
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! He is sooo adorable. It's so neat watching families grow!
Congratulation! He is so cute! Good luck with having 2 kids!
He is so so cute! Congratulations! you have such a cute little family!
Yay! Congrats! I'm so glad to hear all is going well! You have such a beautiful family! It might take time to adjust to two, but I'm sure you will do it with ease! And believe me, it is so much fun to have them close!! :) Congrats!!
Geeze I've been waiting FOREVER for you to post this!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you guys and so happy you are all home and healthy now! Congratulations on your new adorable family!!!!
Congrats Dee Dee and Eric. He is such a cutie!
Congrats you guys! He is so cute. I wish you guys the best of luck.
Congratulations! Good luck!
Yay! I have been waiting for these pictures!! He is darling!! Oh so so cute!! I hope you are doing well, I love you!! I will come see you guys soon!!!!
Dee Dee and Eric Congratulations!! How very exciting to add a new member to your family! I wish you both all the best with your adorable, new bundle of joy!
Congratulations! He is so cute and tiny! I am glad everything is ok now!
That is soo exciting what a cute cute baby! You have a way cute family!! Congrats I am glad everything went so good for you!
I am glad that everything turned out okay. Congrats on your new little addition to your family.
Yippy! We're glad Jayden is doing better and that you're well. We can't wait to see him in person! Hope he's letting you get some rest now!
Dee Dee and Eric, we could not be happier for you! We are so glad that everything went well and that you have your sweet beautiful boy home now. We heard about him being in the NICU and were very worried for a bit there. We can't wait to meet him! We love him already! He really is perfect! Congratulations, you guys did good! :)
Congrats! He is a cutie!
We are so glad that baby Jayden is home! He is sure cute!! Congratulations!! Another cute addition to our family!
Congrats! He's way cute, and you look so good in those pictures! He makes Braxton look big... crazy!
wahoo! congrats mommy!!
Congrats!! I'm so glad to see you guys home!! He is adorable!!
Congratulations you guys! What a sweet boy! We're so glad to hear he is doing well. You have such a cute family!
He is so cute! Congrats and glad to hear you are all doing well! Love the pictures!
Aww he is adrorable! Congratulations! :)
IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! he is just perfect and so cute! what a sweet family you have, congrats you guys!
Congrats! That is so awesome! Two boys, you sure are going to have your hands full!
Congrats hon! He is adorable! Let me know how you survive with two kids! I will need some tips in about a month. :D
*GASP* Dee Dee I love him! He's so cute I can't even deal with it! Congratulations to you and Eric!
I am glad that everyone is home and doing well. Such cute pictures!
congrats on the new little one! Kaylee ended up in the NICU for 5 days so we know that is no fun, glad he's doing well now!
I am so happy for all of you. I am glad jayden is doing well now. let me know if i cant do anything for you. you all look great!
CONGRATULATIONS! you have such a beautiful family. it's great to hear that mom & baby are doing well. xoxo- kayla & fam.
Congratulations!!!! He really is the cutest most perfect little boy!
Just thought You might want to know but we are going to be going private so If you want to still see our blog Email me with your E- mail address @ malprice06@yahoo.com or leave it in my comments if you haven't already, we will be going private in a couple of days
Thanx mal and Ryan
You are so lucky to be surrounded by such handsome men!! What a neat blessing for you. Best wishes from the crazy Carlson's. PS Just came back from CA and Mickey town. It brought back lots of memories of choir trips. So glad we were there with you.
Post a Comment