Hi my sweet Dee! Let me just say you have darling little family of boys!! And soon to be one more :) You have always been such a good friend to me and I love you! My family is going threw a lot lately, but everyone has there own trials. We will be ok! Thank you for caring about me and my fam! I want to see you, maybe if your not busy this week you can come over! Let me know? Thanks again my friend your the best!!
This is a really cute picture of Eric and Braxton. But man it looked cold. I wish we could go to Bear Lake with you. Someday, just not any time soon. How sad! But I do get to see you in July! Yippy!!
Hey Dee Dee, we are having a playdate at my house tomarrow, friday june 13th, if its nice we will let the kids play in the water. Bring your own lunch and we will let the kids play. 11:00.
you guy's are the cutest lil family I have ever seen. I am so proud of you and the love you radiate to each other. Happy Father's day Eric. Have a great day! lot's of love "Dad G."
MOyes! I can't believe your on your second Baby! Congrats! I found your blog hope you don't care I'm posting. I feel like i can see how the ole' gang is doing and growing up! you have a beautiful Family! Love ashley (Worthen) Schoenfeld
Ditto to Ashleys comment. It's so fun to see everybody all grown up and have cute little babies. Braxton is so handsome. Good luck with your next handsome boy! Keep in touch.
7 comments:
Hi my sweet Dee! Let me just say you have darling little family of boys!! And soon to be one more :) You have always been such a good friend to me and I love you! My family is going threw a lot lately, but everyone has there own trials. We will be ok! Thank you for caring about me and my fam! I want to see you, maybe if your not busy this week you can come over! Let me know? Thanks again my friend your the best!!
This is a really cute picture of Eric and Braxton. But man it looked cold.
I wish we could go to Bear Lake with you. Someday, just not any time soon. How sad! But I do get to see you in July! Yippy!!
Hey Dee Dee, we are having a playdate at my house tomarrow, friday june 13th, if its nice we will let the kids play in the water. Bring your own lunch and we will let the kids play. 11:00.
Hey Dee Dee, I love all your fun pics. It's nice to keep tabs on ya! We're moving to Washington Terrace. We'll call you when we get there!
you guy's are the cutest lil family I have ever seen. I am so proud of you and the love you radiate to each other. Happy Father's day Eric. Have a great day! lot's of love "Dad G."
MOyes! I can't believe your on your second Baby! Congrats! I found your blog hope you don't care I'm posting. I feel like i can see how the ole' gang is doing and growing up! you have a beautiful Family!
Love ashley (Worthen) Schoenfeld
Ditto to Ashleys comment. It's so fun to see everybody all grown up and have cute little babies. Braxton is so handsome. Good luck with your next handsome boy! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment