10 years ago
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Fun Days!
A couple of days ago, while I was doing some household chores, I heard a cupboard open and decided to catch Braxton red handed. When I got to the cupboard, Braxton was already grabbing things to pull out. He didn't realize that I was there and when he saw me he got the biggest smile on his face! I love it! Then, yesterday, Braxton was in the front room and it was quite, too quiet, so I looked to see what he was doing and I couldn't find him. I went to a different entrance and realized why I was not seeing him; he had fallen asleep half way under the coffee table! It was too cute, I just had to take some pictures!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my!!!! You guys are so CUTE!! I can't believe you guys are having another baby! Congrats!!!
Now I will leave a comment on your blog :) It was awesome seeing you too! You and Eric are so cute! I love it! Mitch said we should do something soon again! And any day next week I want you to come over and hang out k! So let me know! Oh and thanks for sending those pictures to me!!
HEY!!!!! Thanks for finding me! You look adorable, by the way. Your little boy is pretty stinking cute!
He is so cute. I love the picture of him asleep under the coffee table. Congrats on the new boy.
Dee Dee I swear he is the cutest little boy!!!
Oh you guys those pics are precious! Braxton sleeping under the table, thats priceless. Its fun to see pics of him and how big he is getting! Hope to see you guys soon!
Dee Dee!
Holy cow, do you remeber me? I'm Jaclyn's little sister. Alicia Adams (well now Rife) It looks like you guys are doing very well. Comgrats on your cute little boy, and a baby on the way.
Dustin and I are living in Hawaii, we love it here. He is in the Coast Guard. Things are great here.
Talk to you soon. Alicia Rife
Post a Comment