Monday, June 9, 2008

We Love Bear Lake

On friday, June 6th, Eric, Braxton, and I met up with our friends in Bear Lake. We decided to go to the Bear lake golf coarse and hit a bucket of balls. The boys did great, while us girls did the very best we could! Actually, Stef and Debbie did much better than me! They could actually hit the ball to the 100 yard mark! We all had a good time.
The Boys (Eric, Brett, & Rod)
Braxton and Taylor watching us hit golf balls Our Family (Dee Dee, Braxton, Eric, & BABY)
The Larsen Family (Stef & Rod)
The Sims Family (Debbie, Taylor, & Brett)
I'm trying to learn how to do this!
Eric is a PRO!

1 comment:

Jason and Kristen said...

Hey! I have so much fun seeing your cute pictures! Glad to see you are doing so well. Congrads on another boy! :)