He is so so cute!! I am way excited to see how your new litle boy is going to look! Quick question, are you going to Gary Fifield and Marci Weller's wedding reception?
Dee Dee! I'm so glad you find my blog! Your family is so cute! Especially your little boy! I see Kyle at work sometimes, congrats on the next boy coming!
11 comments:
Those pictures turned out so cute! Braxton looks so grown up. I can't believe how much he has changed since we left.
You guys sure do make beautiful babies. Braxton and Jaden sure are lucky!!
your little braxton is a doll! it's a shoe it the next will be just as cute!!! Congrats!
Oh my cute! Who took those pictures? He is a doll!
He is so so cute!! I am way excited to see how your new litle boy is going to look! Quick question, are you going to Gary Fifield and Marci Weller's wedding reception?
He is such a cutie! Love the pictures!
Very cute! Hey congrats, by the way, on your second baby! That's really fun!
Dee Dee! I'm so glad you find my blog! Your family is so cute! Especially your little boy! I see Kyle at work sometimes, congrats on the next boy coming!
Dee Dee you are such a cutie! Thanks for coming to Kallee's wedding. Two boys...how lucky for you guys. Happy Day!!
your little boy is so cute! oh my goodness!
Yay! hey neighbors, I found your blog! and it is so cute! And Braxton is just so dang cute! Love Jodie
Post a Comment