Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our New/Used SUV!

We are so excited about our new SUV (Well, new to us anyway)! We decided that with another baby on the way and needing more space that we would look into getting an SUV. Our brother Brent found us this one and we absolutely loved it. The owners before took VERY good care of it. It is a 2000 Ford Explorer. Eric got to go and pick it up last night! I am so excited to drive it!

4 comments:

Chaleese said...

I love your SUV!! We need to get an SUV too, it really is so squishy in a little car with two babies in the back :) I'm so excited to see you too!!

Melissa said...

Hey you cute Moyes family! I'm so glad I came across your blog through Shay's. Congrats on the little one on the way!

Check us out @ jonathanmelissatag.blogspot.com

Melissa

Melissa said...

Hey that looks like a nice car! enjoy!

Jennifer Greenhalgh said...

That's great! Once you convert to driving an SUV, you can never go back :) You're gonna love it, congrats!