Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here's Baby Jaden!!!

Today we had the most fun with our targeted ultrasound. This is a picture that the tech was able to get of his face! Isn't he just like his big brother?!! I cannot believe how much he already looks like Braxton! We are so excited to welcome him into our family and just hope that he continues to grow healthy and strong. The ultrasound tech let us know that his organs look great. I am now 22 weeks and Jaden weighs about 13 ounces.

10 comments:

Suzanna said...

Isn't it amazing what technology can do these days?!! That is an awesome picture! And he does look like his brother! I'm going to add you guys to my friends list on my blog.

Chaleese said...

Wow! He really looks like Braxton, that is crazy! I'm so excited for you and your two boys!!

The Littlefields said...

That is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing. Your slide show pics of Braxton are so cute. You got A LOT of good ones.

Erica said...

Soo cute! Can't wait to see him!!

Ellingson's said...

Way cute! Congratulations! You're such a great mom! And Eric is such a great dad! It's always so exciting to welcome a new one to the family!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

I am so excited for you!!! It's coming so fast!!!

Jason and Kristen said...

aww.. so cute! :) I've been meaning to write you and let ya know that Jason and I blocked our blog so if you want to see it shoot me an email with your email addy! Glad things are going well!

Jason and Kristen said...

Haha I guess I should give you an email address?!?! It's Jasonandkristenross@hotmail.com :)

Amy said...

I love ultrasounds! He does already look so cute.
Oh and congrats on the new car!

Hillary said...

Hi Dee Dee! I am so glad you found me! I am so excited for you to be a mom x2! Little boys are so much fun! Your family is so adorable.