10 years ago
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Late Father's Day!
Well, it's better late than never right?!! I just want to say how much I love the fathers in my life. I am grateful for the fathers that raised me and now for my father in law! But, most of all I am grateful for Braxton's daddy! I love Eric so much. He is a wonderful dad. He is continually helping me around the house even after a long tiring day at work. Braxton loves to play with him and gets so excited when Eric gets home! I just want to wish everyone a happy father's day and hope that we think about all that our fathers do for us throughout the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey! I am glad you found me! I looked at Dayna's blog last night and she didn't have any links. Your little boy is sooo cute! And you look good too! I love blogging and being able to keep in touch with people! Can't wait to see what is next for you guys!
I just noticed that you are having another baby! What is with you and Dayna??? Not that I have any room to talk. Anyways. Congrats!! I guess that is what is next for you guys!
To answer your blog background question. I have a template that lets you put in your own scrapbook pictures. I just look for pictures of paper online and put it into the template. If you give me your email I can send it to you.
That is amazing that you two have the same due date!
Sorry for the overload of messages, but I forgot to tell you that I work for hearts for hospice.
Hey girl! I am not sure about dinner tomorrow night yet? Still trying to work out if we can go or not. I am not busy next week, I would love you to come over, just let me know what day is best for you!!!
Post a Comment